Working properly only in Endless Game Speed !
- Technology cost "almost" X 10, exponential in late game. Unlike vanilla, techs cost in Science is set, so no increase by the number of unlocked Techs
- Base Game Speed multiplied by 1,5 : Will adjust difficulty bonuses the IA get if they scale with Gamespeed
2 Stars in Neolitic Era :
- Neolitics Stars : Population 10 -> 16 ; Science 20 -> 200 ; Hunt 10 -> 14 ; Each Star now grant 200 Fame
- Knowledge gain by Ancient Campment : 1,2 or 3 -> 8
- Knowledge gain option with the Neolitic Events : 2 -> 10
- Science gain by Curiosity in Ancient Era : X 2 (includes events from DLCs)
16 Stars in Others Era (Era Stars Requirements Changes (Bronze is really easy to get in any area and Gold is really hard to reach)) :
- Aesthete Stars : Near vanilla X 5 in Ancient area and almost vanilla X 2 in Contemporary area
- Agrarian Stars : Increased (almost X2,5 but weird)
- Builder Stars : Increased (almost X2,5 but weird), Fixed Fame bonuses for Builder Cultures (x 1,1 -> x 1,5)
- Expansionist Stars : Fame halved except for Expansionist Culture
- Merchant Stars : Near vanilla X 6 in Ancient area and almost vanilla X 2 in Contemporary area
- Militarist Stars : Near Vanilla X 3,5 for Bronze, X 4 for Silver and X 4,8 for Gold
- Scientist Stars : Without mod you need to search about 80% of available techs to unlock Gold Star -> Now you need about 100% to unlock Gold Star
- Diplomatic Stars (TWR) : Vanilla : Cost doesn't move between "Normal", "Slow" and "Endless" -> Normal : x 1,5 / Slow : x 2 / Endless x 3.
- Reduced the duration of Star Catchup in Endless by 8 (avoid beeing stuck by the era too long)
Settlements and Cities Cost changes :
- Outposts Costs in Neolitic incerased : 4 Outposts in Vanilla = 3 Outposts with TES
- Cities Cost : reduced for the 2nd City and Increased for other
- Building Outposts Costs : Double the cost due to distance
- Absorbtion of Cities : Cost reduced
District Cost Changes :
- Base Districts (FIMS) : Cost now doesn't scale when you attach territories. Added an increase of District Cost with the percent of Territory occupied by districts in city. Vanilla until around 8% are constructed, fill the territory is still possible (it's not like the story of Achilles and the Tortoise it's just pretty hard). Cost increase will also slow down after the city have "District - Territory > 50"
- Emblematic Districs : Cost is now 1,5 x Base Districts (except specialists slots count is the mean of all 4 FIMS)
- Harbor and Hamlet : vanilla
- Nature Reserve : vanilla
- Infrastructure Districs (Garrison, Train Station, Aerodrome, Airport, Missile Silot) : Cost Increased. Cost now doesn't scale when you attach territories. Added an increase of District Cost with the percent of Territory occupied by districts in city (The same as base districts). Each Specialist Slot will reduce the cost of Infrastructure Districts (400 Specialists Slots halves the cost)
Civic Enactement Cost :
Battuta and after : 20 + Civics^2,8 ; TES : 20 + Civics^2,95
Increased veterancy level requirements :
- Cost : Vanilla : 2 X Base Strengths X Veterancy Level^0,5 ; True Endless Game Speed : 4 X Base Strengths X Veterancy Level^1,3
- Strengths Bonuses : Vanilla : (1;1;1) ; True Endless Game Speed : (1;2;3)
- Experience Gain : % of Ennemy Health loss X Ennemy Base Strengths X B % of Ennemy Health loss X Ennemy Base Strengths X Bonuses + 0,5 (Avoid no XP gain)
- Badge Timeout 40->30
- Vassalization cost reduced in early and augmented in late. Formula : 125+35 X VassalCities - Famedifference/40 => 210+50 X VassalCities - (Famedifference+300)/120 - 30 X LiegeEra ; (With vanilla you get 5 cost reduction for each 200 fame difference reached stepwise. With TES you gain 5 cost reduction for each 600 fame difference by average)
- Artificials Wonders cost reduced in Ancient and Classical and increased in others
- Calendar adapted
- If you want you can play in Normal Speed (not that much balanced and will not) : Same changes for Tech and Stars requirements except it takes normal speed as reference (halves most values).
Extended Naval Combat : You must load TES after ENC, TES just put intermediate values for added Techs. However no cost decrease with the number of Techs here !
Vanilla Improvement Project : Compatible but it requires you to load the TES & VIP Compatibility Patch last. If you use VIP and TES together and you found anything strange or an incompatibility, please say it in a suitable place, namely in the comment section of the compatibility patch.
If you want all the changes to apply, I suggest loading this mod last. But you can also load another specific mod after, if you intend to change a parameter (If you want more or less stars as example)
To play another previous version : You must Download it, Unzip, Put in Documents\Humankind\Community -> It will appear in your mod list with your others mod lib mod's
If you encounter any problem or have a balancing suggestion please tell me in the comments below ! And please check if TES it's the cause of the problem before ...